Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

Great game. The only important bug I can spot, as many other reviewers before, is how the speed multiplier is broken: always at 0.x in lieu of 1.x.
How many Hero Spirits does one need to have a satisfying rank in the Heroic Order?

Banana-Split! Banana-Split!

The idea of doing this type of game with a banana is pretty fun. However the whole animation makes it look very slow. Also, the music quickly got on my nerves. This is a nice try still and I support you to keep improving your stuff.

BattletoadsV2 BattletoadsV2

No menu, no presentation. 1 star for coding and another for graphics.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

Nice game but,,,

I can't change quality and that's just really annoying. Nice game though, I like the music.

Humaliens Battle Humaliens Battle

Just a question

What are the game musics ? They sound great.

Nice game too, a bit repetitive (and especially way not original compared to world conquest) but still fine.

Bang! Heroes Bang! Heroes

You bastard

The game automatically stops in the badlands to make us go to your site. This is hidden spam, and this is deceiving, cuz the game is good and graphics too.

Whirled responds:

Whoa! Easy there pardner! There is no spam, alien abduction, or other conspiracy type activity going on here. You may have seen an ad for our site after losing your last life in the game but you don't have to go there if you don't want to and can continue the game by pressing "RETRY".

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

there is a bug

when I hit an enemy, there is a noisy window with "achievement unlocked" and no achievement. It appears everytime I hit an enemy and this is annoying.

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

Bugged.

This game is full of bugs. First, I tried to play with Firefox, but the loader wasn't working so I had to use IE to play. Second, the game doesn't happen. I click on "normal", here I am on the arena, and there is a fadeout and it says "you have successfuly destroyed all the zombies" whenever no zombie came ! And it's the same in "difficult" or "nightmare" !
your game doesn't work at all and there is too much advertising, I don't understand how it can be on frontpage.

Political Duel Political Duel

I can't play

Can't you give the arrows control to the first player ? I don't have a QWERTY keyboard and I can't play.

By the way, what is the menu music ?

Neo Valentine Neo Valentine

where is the game ?

It looks like it's a movie, not a game. It also looks like an advertisement for some card site.